100 Sky Camp Spangmik:- it located ,just walking distance from the famous "Pangong lake "in the heart of small village spangmik .The camp prominently stands on an elevated area .,providing best view of the pangong lake & mountain.
Local cuisine is partly inherited from Tibetan kitchens (Tibetan bread, Thukpas-a mild noodle soup, Momos - stuffed dumplings, Thenthuk - another noodle soup etc.), and partly adapted to what is produced locally. Kyu, a vegetable-barley stew is a local favourite. The larger-Indian cuisine of rice, rotis and accompaniments is also becoming popular ever since the import of rice and wheat has become viable. No festival, social gathering or an occasion is complete without the local tipple of Chang (barley beer) and Arak (harder fermented barley alcohol). For the teetotalers, sweet lemon and milk tea are drunk and offered through the day. Chaza - Salted butter tea made from Yak butter is very popular amongst the locals and almost tastes like a soup.
- Well furnished Tents with Double Bed.
- Attached bath-rooms with toilet and hot/cold shower
- Restaurant with Ladakhi, Indian, Chinese and Continental food.
- Room Service
- Car Parking Available
- Laundry service/Dry cleaning
- Power Backup
- Mountain view Tents
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.