DAY 00: - DELHI TO MANALI VOLVO TRANSFER
Overnight journey from Delhi to Manali in semi-sleeper volvo bus
DAY 01: - MANALI ARRIVAL
After reaching Manali, freshen up yourself after check in and you will be allocated rooms as per your package plan. This day you are free to explore locally by your own. Gather in evening for a tour briefing, safety and rescue session by professionals.
DAY 02: - MANALI TO JISPA
In morning after Breakfast, we all will have to gather early for the allocation of bikes and start up of the journey. This day is the first day of our adventurous journey, which will be a lifetime memorable and self motivated trip. As soon as we will start our journey we will be riding through one of the famous high pass named Rohtang-La at approx 13000 ft to koksar and then to our destination JISPA. Overnight stay in Jispa
DAY 03: - JISPA TO SARCHU
After breakfast we will start our ride lately by 9:00 am as there is only 100 kms approx ride. En-route we will enjoy the beauty of Baralacha-la Pass, Zing-zing bar. In the evening we will have some camp fire at our stay. Overnight stay at Sarchu
DAY 04: - SARCHU TO TSOMORIRI
In morning, after breakfast we are going to Tsomoriri from the sharing border of J&K with Himachal Pradesh. Till Tsomoriri we will be crossing Tsokar lake, Mori-planes, Pang, Gata Loops, Nakee-la, Lachung-La and then we will be reaching our Tsomoriri in evening.
DAY 05: - TSOMORIRI TO PANGONG
In morning, after breakfast we are going to explore the route which is commonly not used for commercially bike trips. We will explore another beautiful lake in our journey. We will be having our lunch at chushul village and we will going to explore the new route from mahe bridge to chushul village. Within this route we may get chance to explore small lakes named Yaye-TSo and Mirpal-Tso. After chushul we will go through lake safari of approx 25 kms via maan and merak village. Over night stay at Pangong Lake
DAY 06: - PANGONG TO NUBRA
In morning, after breakfast we are going to start our journey with the stoppage at shooting point at Pangong Lake for approx 15-30 mins. Later, we will ride through one of the most uncommon route in Ladakh area via Shayok village, which is open recently for the tourist. We will reach nubra in the evening and will explore sand dunes. A sand dune is also known as Cold-Dessert where we can find and enjoy the ride of unusual double hump camels. Double hump camels are known as bacterian camels or mangolian camels too.
DAY 07: - NUBRA TO LEH
In morning, after breakfast we will ride to Diskit monestary. The most famous monestary in the world of Future Buddh Now, we will start our ride towards the most exciting and achievable road to WORLD’S HIGHEST MOTORABLE PASS – KHARDUNG-LA (18,380’). Today we will see most variant landscapes during our ride. In evening we will reach Leh. Overnight stay at Leh
DAY 08: - LEH LOCAL
This day is free for leisure and some rest day for machines to get ready for remaining journey of real adventure ride. This day you are free to explore locally by your own. You can visit Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Leh Market, Shey Palace, War memorial. In the evening come back to hotel and be relax for thrilling ride next day. Overnight stay in Leh
DAY 09: - LEH TO BATALIK
In morning after Breakfast, leave for BATALIK. The main region of 1999 KArgil war with Pakistan and enroute we will visit Dha-Hanu village. People who inhabit this area are considered as last race to Indo-Aryans, not only their attire is highly decorated with jewellary and flowers, their features are also quite distinct. During the ride we will cover Sangam point (Meeting point of Zanskar and Indus River), Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara pather sahib. Overnight in BATALIK
DAY 10: - BATALIK TO SONMARG
In morning, after breakfast we will leave for SONMARG via Kargil, We will cross famous Zojila pass, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World), En-route towards a magnificent view of Kargil war, Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site, reach sonmarg by evening. This is the last day of our bike trip and journey of your dream destination is over. Celebrate the completion of this memorable trip. Overnight stay at Sonmarg
DAY 11: - DEPARTURE
In morning, after breakfast we will drop you at Srinagar airport to fly back to your home destination with some beautiful and memorable memories.
- Royal Enfield 500CC
- Accommodation On Triple Sharing
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Dinner
- Group Leader
- Backup Van
- All Inner Permits
- Manali To Delhi And Delhi To Manali Volvo Tickets
- Luggage Vehicle
- Medical Support
- 24*7 Oxygen Cylinder In The Case Of Emergency.
- Meals not mentioned
- Any travel expenses to Delhi or Srinagar
- Any Personal Expenses
- Any Biking Gears (other than used Helmet)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like (Road Blocks, Landslides..etc) to be borne by client directly on the spot.
- Any tip to driver or tour escort person
- Any other item not specifically mentioned in INCLUSIONS
- Any entrance fees to monasteries or monuments
- Applicable Taxes
Package Cost: Price Per Person In INR
One Bike Two Rider Rs.38,999/-
One Bike One Rider Rs.48,999/-
Your Bike (Without Fuel) Rs.29,999/-
Fixed Departure Dates For Manali To Srinagar:
- 05th June – 16th June
- 13th June – 24th June
- 20th June – 01st July
- 28th June – 09th July
- 05th July – 16th July
- 13th July – 24th July
- 20th July – 31st July
- 28th July – 08th Aug
- 04th Aug – 15th Aug
- 12th Aug – 23rd Aug
- 19th Aug – 30th Aug
- 27th Aug – 07th Sep
- 03rd Sep – 14th Sep
Terms & Conditions
- 5,000/- to be paid as booking registration amount.
- 50% of the tour cost to be deposited in our account.
- Remaining balance to be paid before 1 day of the event.
- For Journey in SUV / Traveler package required min. 5 Pax or 10 Pax to avail. If, People are less then there will be rise in charges
- All bookings & confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels.
- Kindly note that outstation cheque is not acceptable
- Guests, who are unable to visit our offices for booking, can deposit amount in the bank account or can make payment online through net banking.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
- REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF INR 10000/- PER BIKE (If any, damages in bike. Damage cost will be deducted from refundable security deposit of INR 10,000/-)
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- For cancellation in more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation Fee.
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures.
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever including ill health, road blocks, natural calamities or any other reason beyond our control.
- Note: Booking is confirmed subject to the receipt of full payment a week before arrival, failing which the management reserves the right to release the booking. Kindly note, the advance paid will be forfeited in this case.
The contents of this email, including the attachments, are PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from your system. The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email, including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Please note that neither TRIP INDIA HOTELS nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of TRIP INDIA HOTELS by means of email communications.