Day 01: Arrive Leh Arrive Leh and transfer to the Hotel . Half day to acclimatize. In the evening we will take you for your trial run of the bikes around Leh. Lunch and Dinner at Hotel.
Day 02: Leh – Lamayuru ( 120 Kms, 06 Hrs) After breakfast we will drive to Lamayuru. On the way we will stop at Magnetic Hill- It is a point where the vehicle goes against the gravity on the slope. Later visit sangam – this point is where zanskar and Indus river meet. Continue your drive through uletokpo to Khaltse. Lunch at Khaltse restaurant. Continue and reach Lamayuru – It is also called moonland due to its similar scenic beauty to moon. Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Lamayuru – Dahanu (Baima) 120 Kms
After breakfast drive to Baima ( Dahanu)
Dha and Hanu are two villages situated in the Dhahanu valley, about 163 km southwest of Leh in Ladakh. The valley in the main settlement of the Dards in Ladakh called Drokpa or sometimes pronounced Brokpa. The Dards of Dah Hanu are nominally Buddhist but also worship their own Pantheon of gods. They have an Indo-European appearance in contrast to the predominant Tibeto-Mongol inhabitants of Ladakh. They are believed to the descendent of pure Aryan race, migrated to this area via Gilgit around 1000 year ago from Central Asia. They live in very primitive conditions even when judged by the standards of Ladakh.
Reach Baima and and enjoy the scenic beauty. Lunch and dinner at Aryan Camp.
Day 04: Baima – Temisgham 80 Kms After breakfast drive to Temisgham. Temisgham is considered as capital of sham valley. Today we will pass through small villages to reach Temisgham. Lunch and Dinner at Namra Hotel.
Day 05: Temisgham – Leh After breakfast drive to Leh . On the way visit Basgo Fort. Reach Leh a. Lunch and Dinner at Hotel.
Day 06: Leh – Nubra After breakfast drive to Nubra via Khardungla Pass which is the highest pass in the world at 17800 ft. Continue your drive and reach Nubra and stay inn Camps. Evening visit Diskit monestry. Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: Nubra – Turtuk – Nubra After breakfast drive to Turtuk. You will get amazed to see shyong river which originates in Tibet and ends in Pakistan. Turtuk was under Pakistan till 1971. On the way to Turtuk visit Bagdong village. The residents of Bagdong do have entirely different culture. Do not miss to taste Apricots of Turtuk as they are considered best in the world. Today we will have Packed lunch and dinner will be at Nubra camp. Overnight
Day 08: Nubra – Leh After breakfast drive to Leh. Lunch at hotel. Afternoon visit hall of Fame, Leh Palace. Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.
Day 09: Leh – Departure After breakfast transfer to the Airport to board your flight back to your city with the sweer memories of the Tour.
Day 09: Leh – Pangong- Leh After breakfast drive to Pangong lake via changla Pass which is considered as the highest Pass in the world. Return back to Leh in the evening. Dinner at Pangong.
- Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing
- All meals staring from Lunch on Day 01 and ending on Day 09/10 with breakfast.
- Airport Transfers in Leh
- Royal Enfield Bikes 350/550 CC
- Fuel for entire Tour.
- 01 Supporting vehicle with baggage and Mechanic
- Tour escort
- Applicable GST Extra
Minimum 06 persons are required for this Tour:
Tour COST PER PERSON ON TWIN/ triple SHARING WHEN USING 01 Bike: Rs.45999.00
Tour Cost PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING WHEN USING 02 BIKES: RS.55999.00
TOUR COST PER PERSON ON TRIPLE SHARING
Rs.5999.00 per pax
Leh:Kanika /Sky Desert /Mahey Palace/ Glacier Residency
Nubra:Cold Desert Camp
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Prices valid for Minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax traveling together in one vehicle & above 06 pax based on Maxi Cab (12 Seater).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control shall be charged extra.
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- For cancellation in more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation Fee.
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures.
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever including ill health, road blocks, natural calamities or any other reason beyond our control.
- Note: Booking is confirmed subject to the receipt of full payment a week before arrival, failing which the management reserves the right to release the booking. Kindly note, the advance paid will be forfeited in this case.
The contents of this email, including the attachments, are PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from your system. The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email, including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Please note that neither TRIP INDIA HOTELS nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of TRIP INDIA HOTELS by means of email communications.