Day 01: Arrive Leh Arrive Leh and transfer to the Hotel. Full day rest. Lunch, Dinner at the Hotel.Overnight.
Day 2: Leh - Nubra ( 120 Kms, 05 Hrs) After breakfast drive to Nubra via Khardungla, the highest motorable road at 18400 ft. Reach Nubra and after lunch visit Diskit monestry. Overnight stay in tents in the fixed camp.
Day 2: Nubra - Biri Thompo ( 4 to 5 Hrs) The trek starts from today, Trekking through the pristine Seabuckthorn Forests which are teeming with wildlife. The lucky ones can get to see the wolf, wild cat, wild camels, foxes, jackals, weasels and other and also lots of bird life. We will camp near the highest sand dune in Nubra, Biri Thompo, next to the confluence of the Siachen & Shayok Rivers. The total trekking time is 4 to 5 hours.
Day 3: Trekking and back to Biri Thompo camp ( 4 Hrs) We will trek up the river bank along the river, where we can find lots of local wild flora. We will pass through the seabuckthorn forests to arrive at a Yak farm & Blue Trout Farm. After which we will arrive back at mobile camp and stay overnight with an organised camp fire. Total trekking time is 3 to 4 hours.
Day 4: Biri Thompo camp to Nubra ( 4 Hrs) The day starts with trekking through the Seabuckthorn forests to arrive at the sand dunes. Traversing through the sand dunes we will arrive at the Camp Cold Desert where we will stay overnight with an organised cultural activity and dance show. Total trekking time is 3 to 4 hours.
Day 5: Nubra - Leh ( 05 Hrs , By car) We will depart camp by car and reach Sumur Monastry. Following this we will drive via the Warila pass to arrive at Leh. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 6: Leh - Back to your city Transfer to the Leh airport.
- Minimum 02 Pax travelling together: Rs.49999 per person using 02 camels.
- Minimum 02 Pax travelling together Rs.39999 per person using 01 camel.
- Extra Person: Rs.27120
- Minimum 04 Pax travelling together Rs.45999 per person using 02 camels.
- Minimum 04 Pax travelling together Rs.35000 per person using 01 camel.
- Extra Person : Rs.32999.00
- Minimum 06 Pax travelling together Rs.40999 per person using 02 camels.
- Minimum 06 Pax travelling together Rs.30999 per person using 01 camel.
- Extra Person Rs.30999.00
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Prices valid for Minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax traveling together in one vehicle & above 06 pax based on Maxi Cab (12 Seater).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control shall be charged extra.
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- For cancellation in more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation Fee.
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures.
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever including ill health, road blocks, natural calamities or any other reason beyond our control.
- Note: Booking is confirmed subject to the receipt of full payment a week before arrival, failing which the management reserves the right to release the booking. Kindly note, the advance paid will be forfeited in this case.
The contents of this email, including the attachments, are PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from your system. The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email, including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Please note that neither TRIP INDIA HOTELS nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of TRIP INDIA HOTELS by means of email communications.