Day 01: Arrive Leh Arrive Leh and transfer to the Hotel. Full day rest. Lunch, Dinner at the Hotel.Overnight.
Day 2: Leh - Nubra ( 120 Kms, 05 Hrs) After breakfast drive to Nubra via Khardungla, the highest motorable road at 18400 ft. Reach Nubra and after lunch visit Diskit monestry. Overnight stay in tents in the fixed camp.
Day 2: Nubra - Biri Thompo ( 4 to 5 Hrs) The trek starts from today, Trekking through the pristine Seabuckthorn Forests which are teeming with wildlife. The lucky ones can get to see the wolf, wild cat, wild camels, foxes, jackals, weasels and other and also lots of bird life. We will camp near the highest sand dune in Nubra, Biri Thompo, next to the confluence of the Siachen & Shayok Rivers. The total trekking time is 4 to 5 hours.
Day 3: Trekking and back to Biri Thompo camp ( 4 Hrs) We will trek up the river bank along the river, where we can find lots of local wild flora. We will pass through the seabuckthorn forests to arrive at a Yak farm & Blue Trout Farm. After which we will arrive back at mobile camp and stay overnight with an organised camp fire. Total trekking time is 3 to 4 hours.
Day 4: Biri Thompo camp to Nubra ( 4 Hrs) The day starts with trekking through the Seabuckthorn forests to arrive at the sand dunes. Traversing through the sand dunes we will arrive at the Camp Cold Desert where we will stay overnight with an organised cultural activity and dance show. Total trekking time is 3 to 4 hours.
Day 5: Nubra - Leh ( 05 Hrs , By car) We will depart camp by car and reach Sumur Monastry. Following this we will drive via the Warila pass to arrive at Leh. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 6: Leh - Back to your city Transfer to the Leh airport.
- Minimum 02 Pax travelling together: Rs.33900 per person using 02 camels.
- Minimum 02 Pax travelling together Rs.30900 per person using 01 camel.
- Extra Person: Rs.27120
- Minimum 04 Pax travelling together Rs.28300 per person using 02 camels.
- Minimum 04 Pax travelling together Rs.26100 per person using 01 camel.
- Extra Person : Rs.22640.00
- Minimum 06 Pax travelling together Rs.25300 per person using 02 camels.
- Minimum 06 Pax travelling together Rs.23300 per person using 01 camel.
- Extra Person Rs.20400.00