Day 01: Arrival Jammu – Katra Arrival at Jammu and then transfer to Katra. Check into the hotel & relax. Evening is free at leisure, overnight stay at Katra.
Day 02: Katra – Vaisnodevi Darshan – Katra After breakfast, start your Holy Journey to Mata Vaisnodevi Darshan. Mata Vaishno Devi temple is one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Shakti and is the second most visited religious shrine in India after Tirupati Balaji Temple. Trek to Mata Vaishno Devi shrine (14 km), ponies can also be arranged by self (at your own cost) for the trek, return to Katra late in evening/night. Overnight stay in hotel at Katra.
Day03: Katra–Pahalgam (10-12 Hrs) After breakfast, depart for Pahalgam. (2440 Meters above Sea level). Drive through the green pine forest and along the Lidder River. On arrival at Pahalgam, check into Hotel. Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 04: In Pahalgam After breakfast, rest day free for leisure Dinner & overnight stay at hotel
Day 05: Pahalgam – Gulmarg (140 km / 4 hours) After breakfast check out from the hotel & drive to Gulmarg (2440 Meters above Sea level). It is one of the most beautiful hill stations and also called “Meadows of Flower”. It has world’s highest golf course. On arrival at check into your Hotel. Dinner &Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Day 06: Gulmarg – Srinagar (60 km / 2 hrs drive) After breakfast leave for Srinagar. On arrival check in Hotel. Later enjoy Shikara ride. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 07: Srinagar sightseeing After breakfast enjoy local sightseeing tour to famous Nishat Garden known as 'Garden of pleasure' built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal Emperor Asif Khan. Then visiting Shalimar Garden known as 'Garden of love' built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal Emperor Jahangir for his beloved wife Noor Jehan or (Mehr-un-Nissa) also visit Chashme Shahi , Pari Mahal, Evening back to hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08: Drop Srinagar After breakfast, free time till departure. Check out from the hotel and transfer to Srinagar airport to connect onwards destination flight.
- Assistance upon arrival at Srinagar airport with traditional welcome in the Hotel
- 07 Nights / 08 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary
- 07 Breakfast & 07 Dinners
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Scorpio / Qualis / Tavera / Innova / Xylo / Tata Safari as per the program.
- 01 Bottle of Mineral Water every day to each tourist
- Airfare to and from Srinagar.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusions”
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Govt service tax 3.09%
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 1200 per Day.
- Camel Safari in Nubra Valley Rs. 800 per person
- River Rafting Rs. 1200 per person (Phey to Nimu) Note: Season for Rafting is from 25th June until 30 August)
- Cultural Program Rs. 5000 per program.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Prices valid for Minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax traveling together in one vehicle & above 06 pax based on Maxi Cab (12 Seater).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control shall be charged extra.
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.