DAY 01: ARRIVE LEH: Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in the World. On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif.) Upon arrival you will met by TIH Representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day02: In Leh Local Sightseeing: This morning, after breakfast, proceed to visit Shanti Stupa built by Japanese monks to promote world peace. This large hilltop stupa has brightly colored reliefs on its mid-levels and is topped by a spired white hemisphere (smoking is prohibited here). Visit the eye-catching Sankar Gompa monastery. Lastly, visit Leh Palace, dilapidated yet interesting, which was built in the 17th century in the grand tradition of Tibetan architecture. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Leh.
Day 03: On to Nubra Valley: This morning, drive to Nubra Valley, popularly known as Dorma or 'the valley of flowers' via Khardungla Pass - the world’s one of the highest motorable road (5602 mts). On arrival, check-in to your camp. Later in the afternoon, visit the Diskit Monastery and the giant statue of Maitreya Buddha which is the tallest Buddha statue in Ladakh. Later, visit the white sand dunes at Hunder where you can enjoy the Double Humped Bactrian camel ride (ride on direct payment basis).Overnight in Nubra Valley.
Day 04: Nubra to Leh: After breakfast, drive back to Leh. En route visit Khardungla Pass which is 39 kms away from Leh (Mountain Pass at 5578 m / 18300 ft.). Khardung-La which means 'Pass of Lower Castle,' is major caravan route from Leh to Kashgar in Central Asia. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Leh.
Day 05: In Leh-Alchi-leh: This morning, after breakfast, visit Alchi, (3500 m / 11500 feet) a small village in the Indus Valley, 67 kms west of Leh. Abandoned centuries ago the Gompa or monastery is known as Chos-kor or religious enclave and comprises of five temples. Enroute see the majestic Sangam - Confluence (where two rivers meet each other). Zanskar is the river formed from the junction of two streams, Lungnak means "dark gorge" and Stood, which carries the melt water of the great Drang-drung glacier. See themarvelous Magnetic Hill, a gravity hill located near Leh. The hill is alleged to have magnetic properties strong enough to pullcars uphill and force passing aircraft to increase their altitude in order to escape magnetic interference. Visit Military Hall of Fame, a glorious museum instructed by Indian army. You can see biographies of eminent defence ersonalities, images and weapons used during Kargil war, Siachen and its heroes and their daily instruments and lifestyle of Ladakhi people. You will also visit Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, a beautiful Gurudwara constructed in the memory of Guru Nanak, about 25 miles away from Lehand Spituk Monastery a famous for its wide and varied collections of ancient masks, icons, antique arms and numerous Thangkas. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Leh.
Day 06: Leh to Pangong: This morning, after breakfast, proceed to Pangong Tso, a lake which is 134Â km long and extends from India to Tibet. 60% of the length of the lake lies in China. During winter, the lake freezes completely, despite being saline water. En route visit Shey Palace, the 15th century summer palace and monastery of Leh's Royal family; the 800 year old Gompa at Thiksey built on a hilltop and modeled on the famous Potala Palace in Lhasa. Before reaching Pangong Lake, you will pass through the Changla, a high mountain pass and the world's 3rd highest motorable road. It is on the route to Pangong Lake from Leh. The name literally means "Pass towards the South" or "Pass in the South" (Chang = south, La = Pass).The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Pangong.
Day 07: Pangong to Leh: This morning, after breakfast, drive around the Pangong Lake and don't forget to click photos!! Continue to Leh. En route visitHemis Monastery hidden in a gorge, the largest and wealthiest Gompa in Ladakh. Visit Stok Palace, famous for beautiful gardens and the view of sunrise as well as sunset is amazing from the palace. At present, the palace is open to visits and presents a collection of royal attires, crown and other royal materials. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Leh.
Day 08: Depart Leh * Return home with happy memories: Today, bid farewell to your 'Explore Ladakh' tour, as you are transferred to Airport in Leh for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per package selected.
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport.
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival.
- Daily breakfast and dinner.
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure.
- To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers (For Ex Leh Packages only).
- All transfer/sightseeing as per itinerary (point to point) using Non AC Innova / Xylo / XUV.
- Innerline permit, Ladakh Entry Fees, Wild Life Fees & Red Cross society fee.
- Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement / reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost.
- During the month of October to April most of the camps/ guest houses/ hotels won’t be operational due to off season in various locations of Ladakh like Nubra Valley /Pangong Lake / Tsomoriri / Tsokar / Sham Valley / Kargil /Zanskar region etc.
- Any Airfare or GST (5%).
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing as per the Itinerary.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
Supplementary Other Charges:
- Cultural Program Rs. 8000 per program (Approx. 60 – 70 Mins) at respective hotel in Leh.
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
- Oxygen Cylinder INR 800 per day (Ex Leh, charges will be calculated from Leh onwards).
- River Rafting Charges (Transfers by sharing vehicle + Lunch + Rafting INR 1000 – 2500 approx).
- Transfers from Kullu / Chandigarh or Srinagar airport will be provided with additional charges.
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi Volvo Charges (INR 1500 Per Person / One way).
- For A/C Vehicle in Ladakh region, it will be calculated as per tour plan.
- Motorbike hire for full day @ Rs.1800/- Per Bike.(Fuel is additional).
- Double hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley @ Rs.500 to Rs.800/- Per Person.(As per the Duration).
Call Us For Package Cost
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITION:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2019 to 31st Oct 2019.
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1000 hrs.
- Any price hike due to flight cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra / Pangong & Tsomoriri due to natural calamity.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services. No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet / Fixed menu.
- Any dispute will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
- 25% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & Balance 75% one month prior to arrival.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle Xylo or Similar.
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only.
- 25% any time after confirmation.
- 50% before 30 days of arrival date.
- 100% before 15 days from date of departure.
- No Refund within 15 Days from the date of departure.
- No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip.