DAY 01: ARRIVE LEH Upon arrival at Leh Airport you will be met by our representative and transferred to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize. Evening Visit to Leh Market & Shanti Stupa, Leh Market. Overnight at Hotel. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
DAY 02: LEH (FULL DAY EXCURSION) Post breakfast we drive towards Kargil road and start our sightseeing with Hall of Fame near Leh, which is worth a visit for every citizen. It is a glorious museum constructed by Indian army, Kali Mata Temple, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, which was built by the Lamas of Leh in 1517 to commemorate the visit of Guru Nanak Dev. A drive of another 4 km takes us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road the vehicle slides up & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reach the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar river 4 km before Nimmu village. And Visit to Basgo, certainly the most impressive of Ladakhi citadels despite its ruined state. After visiting above places we drive back to Hotel for Overnight Stay. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
DAY 03: LEH TO PANGONG LAKE (14,000 FT.) After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake, en-route visiting Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh & Thikseyan impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village and carryon further towards Pangong through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surroundings are under army surveillance. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Evening at leisure and overnight stay. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
DAY 04: PANGONG LAKE TO LEH (06 HOURS APPROX.) Morning at leisure to explore the beauty of the lake and later we drive back to Leh, en-route visiting Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism. Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel for Overnight.
DAY 05: LEH TO NUBRA VALLEY (125 KMS / APRX. 06 HRS): After an early breakfast we drive to NUBRA VALLEY leads through KHARDUNG-LA-PASS (the highest motorable road in the world) at 18,390 ft, around 39kms from Leh. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. Arrive Sumur or Hunder by afternoon and rest of the day at leisure to explore beautiful village of Sumur & Hunder with a Visit to Diskit Monastery. Overnight stay at Camp. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
DAY 06: NUBRA VALLEY TO LEH After your breakfast at the camp, visit the SAND DUNES to enjoy a camel safari (Optional). Later we drive to Leh by same route over Khardung La. Afternoon at Leisure.. Overnight at hotel. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
DAY 07: DEPART LEH (FLY OUT) Tour concludes. Transfer to Airport.
- Return airfare by Go Air (Delhi –Leh – Delhi).
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- All meals (6 Breakfast, 6 Lunch and 6 Dinner).
- Evening tea with cookies.
- All transfers and sightseeing based on at least 6 people in a vehicle.
- Travel Insurance.
- Environmental fee (INR 200/- per pax) & Inner line Permit for Khardungla and Pangong(for Indian region only)
- Driver's night allowance, fuel charges, parking charges and toll taxes.
- All taxes.
- Any extra meals at the hotels.
- Any guided sightseeing in Leh.
- Monument entry charges, guide charges etc.
- Any extra sightseeing that is not mentioned in the tour program.
- Any personal expenses like, bar bills, telephone bills, tips, beverages, medical , still/video camera fee, costs or any other cost not included above.
- Items of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry charges, tips etc.
- All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Kindly carry your 2 Passport size photographs and 1 Photo ID for the permits.
- It is very important to take complete rest on the first to acclimatize with the climate.
- If any sightseeing is not covered due to natural calamity or due to personal problem of the client there will be no refund for the same.
|DEPARTURE DATE||SECTOR||FLIGHT NO/ TIMMING||RETURN DATE||SECTOR||FLIGHT NO/ TIMMING|
Package Cost: Rates Based on Per Person
|CATEGORY||MIN 2 PAX||MIN 4 PAX||MIN 6 PAX||EXTRA BED||CHILD WITHOUT BED|
|DESTINATIONS||STANDARD||DELUXE HOTEL||SUPER DELUXE HOTEL||PREMIUM|
|LEH||HOTEL KANIKA/MAHEY PALACE/SKARA RESORT/LE BUDDHA/HILL VIEW OR SIMILAR||HOTEL HOLIDAY LADAKH/HOTEL KIDAR OR SIMILAR||HOTEL LASERMO/LADAKH INN OR SIMILAR||HOTEL THE ZEN OR SIMILAR|
|NUBRA||COLD DESERT CAMP OR SIMILAR||COLD DESERT CAMP OR SIMILAR||MYSTIC MEADOWSCAMP/LAHRJEE RESORT OR SIMILAR||EARTH HOMES COTTAGES OR SIMILAR|
|PANGONG||WONDERLAND CAMP OR SIMILAR||WONDERLAND CAMP OR SIMILAR||PANGONG DELITE CAMP OR SIMILAR||PANGONG DELITE CAMP OR SIMILAR|
Terms & Conditions
- Kindly note that the quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels or to any service provider.
- To process the reservation we require 50% of the total package amount.
- Once confirmation is given by us than full and final payment should be made at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest.
- For the cheque payments documents are delivered after realization of cheque. In case of non realization of cheque due to lack of fund / mismatch of signature or any other reason will attract the penalty of Rs.500 per transaction.
- A fee of Rs.6000.00 will be levied if modified 30 days before departure
- For all the packages the cost of Flight tickets are fluctuative and cannot be pre booked. Final fare and confirmation can be given only after receiving token advance from the customer.
- Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
- Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. Service charge of Rs.500 is applicable for each amendment request made by the customer.
- To reach airport we recommend you check-in AT LEAST 2 hours prior to departure for domestic sectors and AT LEAST 3 hours prior to departure for international sectors.
- Please carry your valid Identity proof card containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels.
- The check in and checkout time of most of the hotels is 08 AM to 08 AM and number of meals including breakfast are always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest.
- For early check in and late check outs payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
- Cost does not include Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail/flight/vehicle delays and cancellations, road blockage, vehicle malfunctioning, strikes, natural calamity, political disturbance etc.
- Payments by credit card will attract 2.5% service charge on each and every transactions.
- In case cash amount is deposited in our bank account than please add Rs.150 service charge for every deposited amount of Rs.10000/-
- If there are any problems during the tour the principal Company or the handling agent must be informed at the same time and we shall rectify the issues immediately, The Company will not entertain any complaints/issues after the tour is finished.
- No refund shall be given for the packages which are categorized under “Non refundable Packages”
- 35% NON REFUNDABLE IF CANCELLAED 30 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE
- NON REFUNDABLE IF CANCELLED WITHIN 30 DAYS