Established in the year 2007, The Grand Dragon Ladakh, one of the first luxury hotels in Ladakh, is owned and operated by the Abdu family from Leh, who have more than 40 years of experience welcoming visitors to the beautiful region. It is decorated magnificently with handmade paintings by Gulam Mustafa (First modern Artist of Ladakh) around every corner, and fixtures that are reminiscent of royalty.
The Grand Dragon Ladakh is the first hotel with a host of state of the art amenities, such as electronic key cards for the rooms and a baggage scanner, as well as their own sewage treatment facility. The entire facility is wheelchair accessible, for providing differently abled guests with a comfortable sojourn. The hotel is also centrally heated and solar powered, not only ensuring warmth but also ensuring that all our services are eco-friendly. The attention to detail offered by the associates, coupled with the magnificent views, will guarantee you take back home sweet memories.
The Deluxe Rooms at The Grand Dragon are well designed and luxuriously appointed with contemporary fittings like double glazing, centrally controlled air conditioning and heating, LED Satellite TV, in-room electronic safe and spacious en suite bathrooms. These rooms have large picture windows and offer uninterrupted views of the snowcapped Stok Kangri Mountains, or Khardung La pass, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa.
- Well appointment Rooms
- In Room Service
- Wireless Fidelity (Wi–Fi)
- Colour Television L.E.D
- Car Parking Available
- Laundry service/Dry cleaning
- Power Backup
- Travel Desk
- Mountain view Rooms
- For Security Hotel is under CCTV Coverage
- LED TV in every room with TATA sky connection
- Complimentary Tea Maker in every room
- 24 hours running hot water
- Doctor on Call
- Large Garden having beautiful view of famous stock glacier
- Complete Wifi Connection all around
- Telephone in every room
- Coffee Shop
- Spacious Parking Space
- Conference Hall
- Restaurant having Indian, Chinese, Continental, Kashmeri and Ladakhi Food.
- We accept all major credit and debit card
- Airport -2Km.
- Bus Stand -2Km.
- Leh Place -3Km.
- Thiksey -12Km.
- Shanti Stupa -3Km.
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.