"The Highland Mountain Resort & Spa Welcome to The Highland Mountain Resort & Spa- Kargil. The Highland Mountain Resort & Spa is a Boutique Hotel in Kargil. The hotel is located at distance of 2.5 Kilometers from Kargil Town, five Kilometers from Kargil Airport and two Kilometers from Bus Station on the bank of river Suru. The vicinity of the hotel boasts of scenic vistas and pristine environment. It looks ravishing during spring time when the apple and apricot trees are in bloom. Poplar and willow trees make the area look lush green and very attractive.
Kargil is a district of Ladakh, which is located in Jammu and Kashmir. It lies close to the Line of Control and it faces Gilgit–Baltistan to its west and Kashmir valley to the south. Kargil has been the center of conflict between India and Pakistan in the year 1999 and it was declared as a separate district in the year 1979. It has been considered as the least populous district of Jammu and Kashmir. As it is nestled in the Himalayas, it receives a cool and temperate climate throughout the year. Summers are warm. While, winters are long and cold.
- Well appointment Rooms
- For Security Hotel is under CCTV Coverage
- LED TV in every room with TATA sky connection
- Complimentary Tea Maker in every room
- 24 hours running hot water
- Doctor on Call
- Large Garden having beautiful view of famous stock glacier
- Complete Wifi Connection all around
- Telephone in every room
- Coffee Shop
- Spacious Parking Space
- Restaurant having Indian, Chinese, Continental, Kashmeri and Ladakhi Food.
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.