We Hotel Glacier View been in the Hotel and hospitality business since from 15 years and are still continuing because we believe exploring is like the show that must go on.
Ladakh is also called Lama Land as the place holds great significance for Buddhists. The landscape of Ladakh is in sharp contrast to that of rest of Kashmir. Of course, Kashmir is lapped in the snow -covered fringes of Himalayas, but Ladakh with its jagged peaks and barren landscape looks equally attractive.
- Well appointment Rooms
- In Room Service
- Car Parking Available
- Laundry service/Dry cleaning
- Power Backup
- Mountain view Rooms
- For Security Hotel is under CCTV Coverage
- LED TV in every room with TATA sky connection
- Complimentary Tea Maker in every room
- 24 hours running hot water
- Doctor on Call
- Garden having beautiful view
- Complete Wifi Connection all around
- Telephone in every room
- Restaurant having Indian, Chinese, Continental, Kashmeri and Ladakhi Food.
- Airport -2Km.
- Bus Stand -2Km.
- Leh Place -3Km.
- Thiksey -12Km.
- Shanti Stupa -3Km.
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.