"Shambhala is a cozy family-run hotel, set in an apple orchard 1 km outside Leh town". TIME Magazine, November 27, 2000. In Ladakhi folklore, paradise is to be found in this world itself in the mythical northern region of 'Shambha-La' . We have tried to recreate this popular myth in our beautiful resort located in a grove of poplar trees just a mile from the heart of Leh town. Its peaceful and tranquil settings give new meaning to the words 'sound of silence'. The hotel is run hands-on by the owners Mr. & Mrs. Narboo who also live on the premises.
- Well appointment Rooms
- In Room Service
- Car Parking Available
- Laundry service/Dry cleaning
- Power Backup
- Mountain view Rooms
- For Security Hotel is under CCTV Coverage
- LED TV in every room with TATA sky connection
- Complimentary Tea Maker in every room
- 24 hours running hot water
- Doctor on Call
- Garden having beautiful view
- Complete Wifi Connection all around
- Telephone in every room
- Restaurant having Indian, Chinese, Continental, Kashmeri and Ladakhi Food.
- Airport -2Km.
- Bus Stand -2Km.
- Leh Place -3Km.
- Thiksey -12Km.
- Shanti Stupa -3Km.
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.