Day 01: Arrive Srinagar+ Sight Seeing+ Shikara Ride Our services start with your arrival at Srinagar airport. Our representative will meet you at Srinagar airport with your name Placard then transfer you to the Houseboat. After check in visit Moghul Gardens, Chashmi-e Shahi (The Royal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of pleasure) & Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love). Later have a Shikara ride. Overnight stay in houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagar-Gulmarg-Srinagar After breakfast drive to Gulmarg. It is one of the most beautiful hill stations and also called “Meadow of Flowers”. It has the world’s highest golf course and Gulmarg is also famous for winter sports like skiing. Also enjoy Gondola ride (Cable car, own cost) from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg. Evening back to Srinagar & transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 03:Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar After breakfast drive to Pahalgam. Enroute visit saffron fields, Awantipora & Matton Temple. Enjoy the bounty of Nature at Pahalgam, located on the bank of beautiful Lidder River, Evening back to Srinagar overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 04: Depart Srinagar After breakfast, transfer to airport for your onward flight back home.
- Assistance upon arrival at Srinagar airport with traditional welcome in the Hotel
- 03 Nights / 04 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary
- 03 Breakfast & 03 Dinners
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Scorpio / Qualis / Tavera / Innova / Xylo / Tata Safari as per the program.
- 01 Bottle of Mineral Water every day to each tourist
- Airfare to and from Srinagar.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusions”
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Govt service tax 3.09%
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 1200 per Day.
- Camel Safari in Nubra Valley Rs. 800 per person
- River Rafting Rs. 1200 per person (Phey to Nimu) Note: Season for Rafting is from 25th June until 30 August)
- Cultural Program Rs. 5000 per program.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Prices valid for Minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax traveling together in one vehicle & above 06 pax based on Maxi Cab (12 Seater).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control shall be charged extra.
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.