Day 01: Pick up from Srinagar airport and transfer to Deluxe House Boat.After lunch shikara ride to Dal Lake,visit floating vegetable market,Lotus Garden and on the way back visit Kashmir Handicraft paper machine wood carving over night in house boat.
Day 02: After breakfast visit Mugul Garden,Nishant Garden and Shalimar over night house boat.
Day 03: After breakfast drive to Gulmarg for full day excursion over night in house back.
Day 04: After breakfast drive to Kargil on the waybwith splendid sight and placeSonamarg,Drass,Tiger Hill and Tololing Hill over in Hotel at Kargil.
Day 05: After breakfast drive to Leh on the way Mulbik Chamba,River Sagam,Magnetic Hill,Parther Sahib over night in Hotel Lasermo Leh.
Day 06: After breakfast drive to Sindu Ghat,Shey Palace,Thiksay and Hemis over night in Hotel.
Day 07: After breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via World’s Highest Motorable Road (Khardongla Pass 18380) over night in Deluxe Camp.
Day 08: After breakfast return to leh & visiting Shanti Stupa over night in Hotel.
Day 09: morning (6 AM) drive to Pangong Lake for full day excursion over night in Hotel.
Day 10: breakfast transfer to airport to fly back to delhi with sweet memories of ladakh.
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with traditional welcome in the Hotel
- 09 Nights / 10 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary
- 09 Breakfast & 09 Dinners
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Scorpio / Qualis / Tavera / Innova / Xylo / Tata Safari as per the program.
- Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas (Pangong Lake & Khardungla Top)
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary
- 01 Bottle of Mineral Water every day to each tourist
- Airfare to and from Leh.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusions”
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Govt service tax 3.09%
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 1200 per Day.
- Camel Safari in Nubra Valley Rs. 800 per person
- River Rafting Rs. 1200 per person (Phey to Nimu) Note: Season for Rafting is from 25th June until 30 August)
- Cultural Program Rs. 5000 per program.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Prices valid for Minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax traveling together in one vehicle & above 06 pax based on Maxi Cab (12 Seater).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control shall be charged extra.
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- For cancellation in more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation Fee.
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures.
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever including ill health, road blocks, natural calamities or any other reason beyond our control.
- Note: Booking is confirmed subject to the receipt of full payment a week before arrival, failing which the management reserves the right to release the booking. Kindly note, the advance paid will be forfeited in this case.
The contents of this email, including the attachments, are PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from your system. The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email, including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Please note that neither TRIP INDIA HOTELS nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of TRIP INDIA HOTELS by means of email communications.