Day 01: Arrive Srinagar + Shikara Ride Our services start with your arrival at Srinagar airport. Our representative will meet you at Srinagar airport with your name placard then transfer to Hotel. After check in, enjoy a Shikara ride. Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 02 : Srinagar – Pahalgam ( Approx 85 Kms 2.5 Hrs) After breakfast, check out and proceed to Pahalgam (Vale of Kashmir). On the way visit Saffron fields and Avantipur ruins which is a eleven hundred years old temple . Visit a Cricket bat factory, Mattan Temple. Arrive Pahalgam. Transfer to hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel. (Pahalgam is a quaint and serene town situated on the bank of Lidder River at an elevation of 7200 feet. Located in Anantnag district of Jammu and Kashmir, it is considered to be one of the most beautiful places in Kashmir valley. Once a favorite destination for Bollywood filmmakers, this place unveils awe-inspiring views of pine forests, extensive meadows, snow capped mountains and gorgeous Lidder River. Nearby places like Baisaran, Betaab Valley, Aru Valley, Kolahoi Glacier and Sheshnag are the vibrant examples of its beautiful nature. Pahalgam is the base point of many popular treks such as Kolahoi Glacier and Chandanwari, etc. This rural valley is still unspoilt by the ravages of urbanization and depicts a true picture of virgin nature. )
Day 03: Pahalgam-Gulmarg (Approx 150 Km, 4 Hrs) After breakfast, check out and proceed to Gulmarg approx 150 kms/4 hrs drive. Arrive Gulmarg. Transfer to hotel. (Gulmarg is a well known hill destination in Baramulla district of Jammu and Kashmir. It is also referred as the "Meadow of Flowers" for having colorful vivid flowers in spring season. Renowned for natural beauty and adventure activities, Gulmarg is a perfect summer retreat for domestic and international tourists. This beautiful valley is easily accessible around the year. It lies close to the Indo-Pakistan border line in extreme north western part of India. Perched at a height of 8825 feet from sea level, Gulmarg offers panoramic views of snow capped peaks of Mountain Apharwat and its legendary scenic beauty of surrounding valleys. Hilly slopes varying between 8,700 and 10,500 feet make Gulmarg one of the highest skiing resorts in India. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel)
Day 04: Gulmarg – Sonmarg (Approx 150 Kms/ 4.5 Hrs Drive) After breakfast, check out and proceed to Sonmarg. (Sonmarg is a beautiful hill station in Ganderbal district in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Standing at an elevation of 9200 feet, Sonmarg is a small meadow, lying in the core of a valley carved by the River Sind. Literally meaning 'The Meadows of Gold', Sonmarg got its name from yellow crocus flowers that fill the valley in spring season. 'Son' means gold and 'Marg' means path. The Sindh River and numbers of high altitude lakes are the highlights of this meadow. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel)
Day 05: Sonmarg to Srinagar ( 90 Kms – 3 Hrs) + Sightseeing After breakfast, proceed to Srinagar. On arrival check into the hotel. Later do local sightseeing tour of famous Nishat Garden known as 'Garden of pleasure' built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal Emperor Asif Khan. Then visit Shalimar Garden known as 'Garden of love' built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal Emperor Jahangir for his beloved wife Noor Jehan or (Mehr-un-Nissa) also visit ChashmeShahi ,Pari Mahal. Evening back to hotel. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 06 :Depart Srinagar After breakfast, free time till departure. Check out from the hotel and transfer to Srinagar airport to board your onward flight.
- Assistance upon arrival at Srinagar airport with traditional welcome in the Hotel
- 05 Nights / 06 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary
- 05 Breakfast & 05 Dinners
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Scorpio / Qualis / Tavera / Innova / Xylo / Tata Safari as per the program.
- 01 Bottle of Mineral Water every day to each tourist
- Airfare to and from Srinagar.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusions”
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Govt service tax 3.09%
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 1200 per Day.
- Camel Safari in Nubra Valley Rs. 800 per person
- River Rafting Rs. 1200 per person (Phey to Nimu) Note: Season for Rafting is from 25th June until 30 August)
- Cultural Program Rs. 5000 per program.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Prices valid for Minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax traveling together in one vehicle & above 06 pax based on Maxi Cab (12 Seater).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control shall be charged extra.
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.