Day 01: Arrive Leh: Upon arrival at Leh Airport you will be met by our representative and transferred to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatise. Evening Visit to Leh Palace & Shanti Stupa. Overnight at Hotel.
Day02: In Leh-Alchi-Leh: After breakfast, Sham Valley Tour; Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hill, Sangam Point and Alchi Monastery. Overnight at Leh.
Day 03: Leh to Nubra Valley (125 Kms / aprx. 06 hrs): After an early breakfast we drive to NUBRA VALLEY leads through KHARDUNG-LA-PASS (the highest motorable road in the world) at 18,390 ft, around 39kms from Leh. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. Arrive Sumur or Hunder by afternoon and rest of the day at leisure to explore beautiful village of Sumur & Hunder with a Visit to Diskit Monastery. Overnight stay at Camp.
Day 04: Nubra – Pangong Lake: Start your day early when the surroundings of the lake look even more beautiful. If you want, you can click some photographs here. Later on, start driving towards Tsomoriri Lake via Tsaga La. The largest lake in Ladakh, it lies at an altitude of 15075 feet. Drive past Mahe Bridge and then drive towards the beautiful Tsomoriri Lake. Spot Himalayan marmots. Evening arrival at the Lake. Check-in at the tented camp near the lake. Near the lake, you can spot as many as 34 avifauna species. The lake has been declared a Wetland of international significance under the Ramsar Convention in 2003.Stay overnight.
Day 05: Pangong - Tsomoriri Lake (240 km / 9-10 hours): Start your day early when the surroundings of the lake look even more beautiful. If you want, you can click some photographs here. Later on, start driving towards Tsomoriri Lake via Tsaga La. The largest lake in Ladakh, it lies at an altitude of 15075 feet. Drive past Mahe Bridge and then drive towards the beautiful Tsomoriri Lake. Spot Himalayan marmots. Evening arrival at the Lake. Check-in at the tented camp near the lake. Near the lake, you can spot as many as 34 avifauna species. The lake has been declared a Wetland of international significance under the Ramsar Convention in 2003.Stay overnight.
Day 06: Tsomoriri-Tsokar-Leh: After breakfast retrace the route down to Puga Sumdo and then follow the road across the Polokongka Pass (4920 mtrs) to visit Tsokar Lake, a salt lake system in the Rupsho plateau which is home of the Changa nomads and support many rare wild life species. In the evening back to Leh. Dinner and Overnight in Hotel.
Day 07: Leh Departure: Today, bid farewell to your Lake and Pass Ladakh' tour, as you are transferred to Airport in Leh for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per package selected.
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport.
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival.
- Daily breakfast and dinner.
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure.
- To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers (For Ex Leh Packages only).
- All transfer/sightseeing as per itinerary (point to point) using Non AC Innova / Xylo / XUV.
- Innerline permit, Ladakh Entry Fees, Wild Life Fees & Red Cross society fee.
- Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement / reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost.
- During the month of October to April most of the camps/ guest houses/ hotels won’t be operational due to off season in various locations of Ladakh like Nubra Valley /Pangong Lake / Tsomoriri / Tsokar / Sham Valley / Kargil /Zanskar region etc.
- Any Airfare or GST (5%).
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing as per the Itinerary.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
Supplementary Other Charges:
- Cultural Program Rs. 8000 per program (Approx. 60 – 70 Mins) at respective hotel in Leh.
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
- Oxygen Cylinder INR 800 per day (Ex Leh, charges will be calculated from Leh onwards).
- River Rafting Charges (Transfers by sharing vehicle + Lunch + Rafting INR 1000 – 2500 approx).
- Transfers from Kullu / Chandigarh or Srinagar airport will be provided with additional charges.
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi Volvo Charges (INR 1500 Per Person / One way).
- For A/C Vehicle in Ladakh region, it will be calculated as per tour plan.
- Motorbike hire for full day @ Rs.1800/- Per Bike.(Fuel is additional).
- Double hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley @ Rs.500 to Rs.800/- Per Person.(As per the Duration).
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITION:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2019 to 31st Oct 2019.
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1000 hrs.
- Any price hike due to flight cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra / Pangong & Tsomoriri due to natural calamity.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services. No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet / Fixed menu.
- Any dispute will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
- 25% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & Balance 75% one month prior to arrival.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle Xylo or Similar.
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only.
- 25% any time after confirmation.
- 50% before 30 days of arrival date.
- 100% before 15 days from date of departure.
- No Refund within 15 Days from the date of departure.
- No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip.