Day 01: Arrive Leh Upon arrival at Leh Airport you will be met by our representative and transferred to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize. Evening Visit to Leh Market, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace & Hall of Fame. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Leh (Excursion to Monasteries) Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery tour including Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh, Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, Sindhu Ghat & Stok Palace Museum. Packed or Hot Lunch will be provided. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Leh (Excursion to Khardungla Top - 18,390 Ft.) Post Breakfast we drive to Khardung la, the highest motorable road in the world at 18,390 ft. is around 39 Kms away from Leh. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. Return to the hotel for hot lunch. Afternoon at leisure for last day shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Depart Leh (Fly Out) Tour concludes. Trip India Hotels & Holidays thank you for your patronage and ensure a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with traditional welcome in the Hotel
- 03 Nights / 04 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary
- 03 Breakfast & 03 Dinners
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Scorpio / Qualis / Tavera / Innova / Xylo / Tata Safari as per the program.
- Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas (Pangong Lake & Khardungla Top)
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary
- 01 Bottle of Mineral Water every day to each tourist
- Airfare to and from Leh.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusions”
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Govt service tax 3.09%
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 1200 per Day.
- Camel Safari in Nubra Valley Rs. 800 per person
- River Rafting Rs. 1200 per person (Phey to Nimu) Note: Season for Rafting is from 25th June until 30 August)
- Cultural Program Rs. 5000 per program.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Prices valid for Minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax traveling together in one vehicle & above 06 pax based on Maxi Cab (12 Seater).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control shall be charged extra.
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.