Day 01:Arrive Leh Upon arrival at Leh Airport you will be met by our representative and transferred to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize. Evening Visit to Leh Market & Shanti Stupa.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02:Leh (Full Day Excursion) Post breakfast we drive towards Kargil road and start our sightseeing with Hall of Fame near Leh. It is worth a visit for every citizen. It is a glorious museum constructed by Indian army. Further on we proceed to Kali Mata Temple, GurudwaraPatthar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, which was built by the Lamas of Leh in 1517 to commemorate the visit of Guru Nanak Dev. A drive of another 4 kms takes us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road the vehicle slides up & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reach the confluence of the Indus and Zanskarriver 4 km before Nimmu village. And Visit to Basgo; certainly the most impressive of Ladakhi citadels despite its ruined state. After visiting the above places we drive back to Hotel for Overnight Stay.
Day 03 :Leh to Pangong Lake (06 hours approx.) After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake, en-route visiting Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh&Thikseyan impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village and carryon further towards Pangong through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surroundings are under army surveillance. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Evening at leisure and overnight stay.
Day 04: Pangong Lake to Leh (06 hours approx.) Morning at leisure to explore the beauty of the lake and later we drive back to Leh, en-route visiting HemisGompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism. Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel for Overnight.
Day 05:Leh to Nubra Valley (125 Kms / aprx. 06 hrs) After an early breakfast we drive to NUBRA VALLEY leads through KHARDUNG-LA-PASS (the highest motorable road in the world) at 18,390 ft, around 39kms from Leh. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. ArriveSumur or Hunder by afternoon and rest of the day at leisure to explore beautiful village of Sumur&Hunder with a Visit to Diskit Monastery. Overnight stay at Camp.
Day 06: Nubra Valley to Leh After your breakfast at the camp, visit the SAND DUNES to enjoy a camel safari (Optional). Later we drive to Leh by same route over Khardung La. Afternoon rest and relax or take a walk to the local market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Depart Leh (Fly Out) Tour concludes. Transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination. “Trip India Hotels & Holidays” thanks you for your patronage.
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with traditional welcome in the Hotel
- 06 Nights / 07 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary
- 06 Breakfast & 06 Dinners
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Scorpio / Qualis / Tavera / Innova / Xylo / Tata Safari as per the program.
- Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas (Pangong Lake & Khardungla Top)
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary
- 01 Bottle of Mineral Water every day to each tourist
- Airfare to and from Leh.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusions”
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Govt service tax 3.09%
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 1200 per Day.
- Camel Safari in Nubra Valley Rs. 800 per person
- River Rafting Rs. 1200 per person (Phey to Nimu) Note: Season for Rafting is from 25th June until 30 August)
- Cultural Program Rs. 5000 per program.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Prices valid for Minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax traveling together in one vehicle & above 06 pax based on Maxi Cab (12 Seater).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control shall be charged extra.
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.