Ladakh, the land of the high passes, is situated among the most stunning parts of the Indian Himalayas. North of Leh, Ladakh’s capital, nestles the Nubra Valley, a beautiful enclave cradled by rugged mountains.
Here, surrounded by the most spectacular Himalayan landscape, lies a piece of heaven called Lchang Nang, the House of Trees. Just as its name suggests, Lchang Nang is set amidst an orchard of elm, apricot, and apple trees, further blessed by the continuous flow of the Siachen river rushing past its western boundary.
- Well appointment Rooms
- 24 X 7 In Room Service
- Direct Dial Phone
- Wireless Fidelity (Wi–Fi)
- Colour Television L.E.D
- Car Parking Available
- Laundry service/Dry cleaning
- Power Backup
- Travel Desk
- Mountain view Rooms
- Airport -2Km.
- Bus Stand -2Km.
- Leh Place -3Km.
- Thiksey -12Km.
- Shanti Stupa -3Km.
|Standard (Single)||Rs 10,000||Rs 11,000|
|Standard (Double)||Rs 12,000||Rs 13,000|
|Deluxe (Single)||Rs 14,000||Rs 15,000|
|Deluxe (Double)||Rs 15,000||Rs 16,000|
|Extra Bed||40% of the room Tariff + 10% Taxes||40% of the room Tariff + 10% Taxes|
|Extra Bed (FOR CHILD BETWEEN 5-8 YEARS)||25% of the room Tariff + 10% Taxes||25% of the room Tariff + 10% Taxes|
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.