DAY 01 : ARRIVE SRINAGAR: Our services start with your arrival at Srinagar airport. Our representative will meet you at Srinagar airport with your name play card then visit Mughal Gardens, Chashmi-e Shahi (The Royal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of pleasure) & Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love). Transfer to Houseboat. After check in visit for Shikara ride. Overnight stay in houseboat.
DAY02 : SRINAGAR – GULMARG (56 KM/2 HRS)– SRINAGAR : This morning you will be transferred to Gulmarg, Meadow of Flowers. Situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, full day at leisure to take the leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains. Enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride (rope way) to Khillanmarg at your own cost. Return back to Srinagar in the evening. Overnight in the Hotel.
Day 03: Srinagar Via Sonamarg to Kargil: After breakfast moving to Kargil. Enjoy the breath taking views of Zojila Pass .On the way visit Army War memorial. The road itself reminds us the glory of Kargil War. Arrive and Check into the Hotel.
Day 04 : Kargil – Leh: After breakfast drive to Leh. On the way stop at Lamayuru for a picture . Lamayuru is often called Moonland due to the scenic beauty resembling to moon. Continue your ride and pass through Sangam, Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara Pather Sahib. Arrive Leh and check into the Hotel. Dinner and Overnight.
Day 05: Leh to Nubra Valley (125 Kms / aprx. 06 hrs): After an early breakfast we drive to NUBRA VALLEY leads through KHARDUNG-LA-PASS (the highest motorable road in the world) at 18,390 ft, around 39kms from Leh. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. Arrive Sumur or Hunder by afternoon and rest of the day at leisure to explore beautiful village of Sumur & Hunder with a Visit to Diskit Monastery. Overnight stay at Camp.
Day 06: Nubra-Turtuk-Nubra: After breakfast, leave for Turtuk. On the way visit Diskit Monastery. Turtuk is the last village on the Indian side of the border and was taken over by the Indian Army during the Kargil War. You will be mesmerised by the beauty in the Simplicity of Turtuk and its people. Return to Nubra. Overnight at your camp.
Day 07: Nubra – Pangong Lake: After breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft.), ride through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest motor able road in the world. Visit Shyok river & Durbuk, Arrive at Pangong Lake it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake with multi-colour reflections and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Overnight stay at Pangong.
Day 08: Pangong – Leh: This morning, after breakfast, drive around the Pangong Lake and don't forget to click photos!! Continue to Leh. En route visit Hemis Monastery hidden in a gorge, the largest and wealthiest Gompa in Ladakh. Visit Stok Palace, famous for beautiful gardens and the view of sunrise as well as sunset is amazing from the palace. At present, the palace is open to visits and presents a collection of royal attires, crown and other royal materials. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Leh.
DAY 09: LEH EXCURSION TO MONASTERIES (50 KMS / 02 HRS – ONE WAY): After breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery Starting with Thiksey Monastery an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh, 3 Idiots Rancho School & Sindhu Ghat. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh. Evening at leisure to explore the city on your own. Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 10: Leh Departure: Today, bid farewell to your Lake and Pass Ladakh' tour, as you are transferred to Airport in Leh for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per package selected.
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport.
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival.
- Daily breakfast and dinner.
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure.
- To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers (For Ex Leh Packages only).
- All transfer/sightseeing as per itinerary (point to point) using Non AC Innova / Xylo / XUV.
- Innerline permit, Ladakh Entry Fees, Wild Life Fees & Red Cross society fee.
- Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement / reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost.
- During the month of October to April most of the camps/ guest houses/ hotels won’t be operational due to off season in various locations of Ladakh like Nubra Valley /Pangong Lake / Tsomoriri / Tsokar / Sham Valley / Kargil /Zanskar region etc.
- Any Airfare or GST (5%).
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing as per the Itinerary.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
Supplementary Other Charges:
- Cultural Program Rs. 8000 per program (Approx. 60 – 70 Mins) at respective hotel in Leh.
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
- Oxygen Cylinder INR 800 per day (Ex Leh, charges will be calculated from Leh onwards).
- River Rafting Charges (Transfers by sharing vehicle + Lunch + Rafting INR 1000 – 2500 approx).
- Transfers from Kullu / Chandigarh or Srinagar airport will be provided with additional charges.
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi Volvo Charges (INR 1500 Per Person / One way).
- For A/C Vehicle in Ladakh region, it will be calculated as per tour plan.
- Motorbike hire for full day @ Rs.1800/- Per Bike.(Fuel is additional).
- Double hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley @ Rs.500 to Rs.800/- Per Person.(As per the Duration).
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITION:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2019 to 31st Oct 2019.
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1000 hrs.
- Any price hike due to flight cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra / Pangong & Tsomoriri due to natural calamity.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services. No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet / Fixed menu.
- Any dispute will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
- 25% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & Balance 75% one month prior to arrival.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle Xylo or Similar.
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only.
- 25% any time after confirmation.
- 50% before 30 days of arrival date.
- 100% before 15 days from date of departure.
- No Refund within 15 Days from the date of departure.
- No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip.