Day 01: Arrive Srinagar+ Sight Seeing Our services start with your arrival at Srinagar airport. Our representative will meet you at Srinagar airport with your name placard then transfer to Houseboat. After check in visit Moghul Gardens, Chashmi-e Shahi (The Royal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of pleasure) & Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love). Evening back to houseboat. Overnight in Srinagar.
Day 02: Srinagar-Gulmarg This morning you will be transferred to Gulmarg, Meadow of Flowers. Situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, full day at leisure to take the leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains. Enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride (rope way) to Khillanmarg at your own cost. Overnight at Hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 03: Gulmarg – Pahalgam Today you will be transferred by road to Pahalgam. Valley of Shepherds. En-route you will have a rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields. Also visit Avantipura Ruins & Anantnag Sulphur Springs enroute. Arrive and proceed to your hotel. Overnight at Pahalgam.
Day 04: Pahalgam-Srinagar + Shikara Ride This morning is at leisure. Later today you will be transferred back to Srinagar and check in hotel later enjoy a Shikara ride. Overnight stay in your Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 05: Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar (170 km) After breakfast excursion of Sonmarg – which is one of the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier. Evening back to Srinagar . Dinner& Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Srinagar After breakfast rest of the day free for leisure and shopping. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Depart Srinagar After breakfast, transfer to airport for your onward flight back home.
- Assistance upon arrival at Srinagar airport with traditional welcome in the Hotel
- 06 Nights / 07 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary
- 06 Breakfast & 06 Dinners
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Scorpio / Qualis / Tavera / Innova / Xylo / Tata Safari as per the program.
- 01 Bottle of Mineral Water every day to each tourist
- Airfare to and from Srinagar.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusions”
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Govt service tax 3.09%
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 1200 per Day.
- Camel Safari in Nubra Valley Rs. 800 per person
- River Rafting Rs. 1200 per person (Phey to Nimu) Note: Season for Rafting is from 25th June until 30 August)
- Cultural Program Rs. 5000 per program.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Prices valid for Minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax traveling together in one vehicle & above 06 pax based on Maxi Cab (12 Seater).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control shall be charged extra.
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.