Situated amidst endless serenity, with waters as clear as day and as night falls you can reach out and grab hold of the stars, welcome to the land of Pangong. Welcome to The Norling Camp Pangong.
When you choose to stay with us, we always look to make our guests feel right at home; where convenience meets care and understanding. We believe hospitality is a dish best served warm, with love and care, and when you find yourself camping with us, at over 4000 meters of an altitude, we share something more than just stay and accommodation, we build experiences and share moments.
The camp has 15 Swiss deluxe tents with the attached lobby and well maintained western bathrooms. The location is such that the guests can enjoy the beauty of the lake as well as comparatively escape the cold weather during the night time.The staff at the camp strives hard to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay for the guests. We have Two camps in Ladakh, Pangong, and Tsomoriri lake Changthang. They have windows, 2 in the bathroom and 4 in the room that can be closed from inside. The floor is concrete and each tent has its own private covered veranda.
- Well furnished Tents with Double Bed.
- Attached bath-rooms with toilet and hot/cold shower
- Restaurant with Ladakhi, Indian, Chinese and Continental food.
- Room Service
- Car Parking Available
- Laundry service/Dry cleaning
- Power Backup
- Mountain view Tents
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.