If you are bored of the daily humdrum of your life and longs for a refreshing and rejuvenating place Pangong Lake View camp is the perfect destination. It is a major eco-resort (started in 2008 by Mr. Stanzin Takpa -a local ladakhi, well experienced in tourism) and is located in Spangmik region of Changthang valley. The site faces the beautiful color-changing Pangong Lake (a famous destination in Ladakh).
Pangong tso (lake) is an exquisite deep blue lake in the Himalayas, located on the Changthang plateau at a height of about 4,350m(14,270ft). It is at about 150 km away from Leh and is 134 km (83 miles) long and 5km (3.1 miles) at its broadest point and stretches from India to Tibet. The lake is a dead salt lake which supports no vegetation and aquatic life. During winter the lake freezes completely, despite of being saline. One can visit the lake during tourist season - May to September.
- Well furnished Tents with Double Bed.
- Attached bath-rooms with toilet and hot/cold shower
- Restaurant with Ladakhi, Indian, Chinese and Continental food.
- Room Service
- Car Parking Available
- Laundry service/Dry cleaning
- Power Backup
- Mountain view Tents
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.