A SERENE OASIS OF BEAUTY AND TRANQUILITY, the Camp is set amidst quite and peaceful environment in Spangmik village at an altitude of 4200mtrs above the sea level and 150 km from Leh. The great Himalayas largest and spectacular of this lake is Pangong Tso. A most splendid natural beauty, unspoiled environment, amazing landscape, the simple hospitality of its people. Imagine pollution free fresh clean air, imagine mountain falls rich in minerals flowing through to you…well, paradise cant be more! is no more a dreamland for discerning travelers who wish to see something different from the usual touristy spots in the world. Travelers who journey to this magical place will find themselves in a land of pure and exotic mysticism.
- Well furnished Tents with Double Bed.
- Attached bath-rooms with toilet and hot/cold shower
- Restaurant with Ladakhi, Indian, Chinese and Continental food.
- Room Service
- Car Parking Available
- Laundry service/Dry cleaning
- Power Backup
- Mountain view Tents
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.