The camp is situated in the heart of Sumoor villahe in Nubra valley (Average altitude 10,000 ft. above sea level), home of the 150 years old most peaceful Buddhist monastery belongs to Gelukspa sect. Sumoor is 130 kms from Leh on the bank of majestic Siachen river. To reach the Nubra valley one has to cross the highest motorable road in the world Khardongla pass at 18300 ft. and is the gateway to Siachen glacier.
- Room Service
- Car Park
- laundry Service
- Telephone Facilities
- Attached Bathroom
- Doctor On Call
- Free Internet
- Bon Fire
- Organic farm
- Running H/C Water
- Power Backup
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.