Ladakh is a land of mysteries and myths, well known as the kingdom of passes. Ladakh grabs the attention of every tourist by the breathtaking mountains of high altitude. The place is undoubtedly the best for adventure seekers and travel enthusiasts who love to explore places without any obstacles. Much to the traveler’s surprise, Ladakh is very less populated place. The impressive lakes glorify the beauty of Ladakh with the help of color of the water. The scenic beauty of the passes in Ladakh leaves the tourists spell bound. Once you visit the place, you will be inquisitive to discover the hidden treasures of Ladakh.
The land of passes is bounded by highest mountain peaks in the world, namely the great Himalaya and the Karakorum in geological term. Ladakh is situated at high altitude which ranges approximately 9,000 feet or more. The place is one of the world’s most visited places by the tourists of India as well as out of India.
For getting most out of a tourist place you need to find an accommodation that enlightens your adventurous tour to the very limit. Shangrila Ladakh is one of the best places for tourist accommodation; it is one of the best known hotels in Ladakh. Hotel Shangrila is uniquely blended with Indo-Aryan culture with Tibetan architecture. We offer special packages at best prices for all the adventure seekers.Travelers flock to Ladakh from all corners of the globe. This trans-Himalayan district of Jammu and Kashmir is favorite tourist adventure belt for both adventure freaks and culture enthusiasts. As one of the oldest hotels in Leh - Ladakh, we provide you with both destination and product knowledge and wish to offer you some great real life experiences during your holidays in Ladakh.
- Well appointment Rooms
- In Room Service
- Wireless Fidelity (Wi–Fi)
- Colour Television L.E.D
- Car Parking Available
- Laundry service/Dry cleaning
- Power Backup
- Travel Desk
- Mountain view Rooms
- For Security Hotel is under CCTV Coverage
- LED TV in every room with TATA sky connection
- Complimentary Tea Maker in every room
- 24 hours running hot water
- Doctor on Call
- Large Garden having beautiful view of famous stock glacier
- Complete Wifi Connection all around
- Telephone in every room
- Coffee Shop
- Spacious Parking Space
- Conference Hall
- Restaurant having Indian, Chinese, Continental, Kashmeri and Ladakhi Food.
- We accept all major credit and debit card
- Airport -2Km.
- Bus Stand -2Km.
- Leh Place -3Km.
- Thiksey -12Km.
- Shanti Stupa -3Km.
Get in touch with us now!
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.