Ladakh, a land of High Mountain passes, virgin beauty of iridescent lakes, and caring people – a wonderful place to witness the unmatched beauty of nature. This is a place where the forces of natural world unite to render a miraculous unrealistic landscape of deserts, shimmering blue water, freezing winds, sand dunes together with a culture, rich in many ways. The roof of the world, as said by many, with a lunar landscape is a perfect holiday destination in the lap of the Mother Earth. Walk around the historical and contemporary attributes of Ladakh by accommodating at Hotel Singge Palace in Leh.
One of the oldest hotel in Ladkah, It’s a lavish property that offers modern facilities with the idea of total relaxation of its guests. The hotel proximity to the main market, just two minutes walk, has furthered its reputation as the epicenter of Ladakh. A number of travel vacationers from across the globe come here and prefer to stay at this magnificent hotel.
The hotel just not offers a soothing accommodation but also a great dining experience. The restaurant at Hotel Singge Palace is always on the grill with various local and international delicacies served hot on every plate. The conference hall is outfitted with state-of-the-art facilities, such as microphones, projectors, internet access along with latest audio –visual and sound equipments, to circumvent any issues during the event. The reception is equally efficient, equipped with modernized architecture and facilities.
- Well appointment Rooms
- In Room Service
- Wireless Fidelity (Wi–Fi)
- Colour Television L.E.D
- Car Parking Available
- Laundry service/Dry cleaning
- Power Backup
- Travel Desk
- Mountain view Rooms
- For Security Hotel is under CCTV Coverage
- LED TV in every room with TATA sky connection
- Complimentary Tea Maker in every room
- 24 hours running hot water
- Doctor on Call
- Large Garden having beautiful view
- Complete Wifi Connection all around
- Telephone in every room
- Coffee Shop
- Spacious Parking Space
- Conference Hall
- Restaurant having Indian, Chinese, Continental, Kashmeri and Ladakhi Food.
- We accept all major credit and debit card
- Airport -2Km.
- Bus Stand -2Km.
- Leh Place -3Km.
- Thiksey -12Km.
- Shanti Stupa -3Km.
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.