DAY 01: ARRIVE LEH: Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in the World. On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif.) Upon arrival you will met by TIH Representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening visit to Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Overnight at Hotel.
Day02: In Leh-Alchi-Leh: After breakfast, Sham Valley Tour; Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hill, Sangam Point and Alchi Monastery. Overnight at Leh.
Day 03: Sham Valley - Lamayuru – Kargil: After Breakfast leave for Kargil, en route visit the view of moon like landscape, Lamayuru and Giant Maitreya at Mulbekh. Arrive at Kargil by evening. O/N Kargil.
Day 04: Kargil – Padum: Early Morning drive to Padum (Zanskar), on the way, visit to Karsekar village to see the giant rock carved Buddha (960 AD), later drive for Padum via Penzi la pass 14,436 ft, enjoy magnificent views of Nun Kun Peak and Drang Drung Glacier. O/N Padum.
Day 05: Padum – Rangdum: Morning after Breakfast leave for local sightseeing of Zangla palace, Stongdey, Karsha & Sani Gompa. Post lunch leave for Rangdum village. O/N Rangdum.
Day 06: Rangdum – Kargil: After Breakfast return to Kargil by same route, reach Kargil by afternoon. O/N Kargil.
Day 07: Kargil – Dhanu – Leh: Morning after Breakfast leave for Leh, enroute visit Dhanu Village (Land of Ancient Aryans that still exists) O/N Leh.
Day 08: Leh - Nubra Valley: After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft). You can take short breaks at roadside cafes and scenic points for photography. On arrival check in to the hotel/camp. Post lunch, enjoy a camel safari (double humped camel which are found only in Ladakh & Mongolia) at the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
Day 09: Nubra-Turtuk-Nubra: After breakfast, leave for Turtuk. On the way visit Diskit Monastery. Turtuk is the last village on the Indian side of the border and was taken over by the Indian Army during the Kargil War. You will be mesmerised by the beauty in the Simplicity of Turtuk and its people. Return to Nubra. Overnight at your camp.
Day 10: Nubra - Pangong Lake via Shyok river road: After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, drive of 6 – 7 Hrs. Arrival at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Pangong Lake.
Day 11: Pangong Lake to Tsomoriri Lake: In the morning after breakfast drive to Tsomoriri Lake via Chushul and Tsaga la. Arrival at Korzok village by evening. O/N Korzok.
Day 12: Tsomoriri – Tsokar - Taglangla – Leh: Morning after breakfast leave to Leh by a different route via Puga (Sulphur Mine) and Polakongka pass 15892 ft, Tsokar Lake and Taklang La Pass 17,585ft, 2nd Highest motorable road in the world. Arrival at Leh by late evening. O/N Leh.
Day 13: Leh Local Sightseeing: After breakfast visit the Leh Palace ,Shanti Stupa and Leh Market. Later afternoon free for shopping. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 14: Leh Airport Drop: Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per package selected.
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport.
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival.
- Daily breakfast and dinner.
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure.
- To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers (For Ex Leh Packages only).
- All transfer/sightseeing as per itinerary (point to point) using Non AC Innova / Xylo / XUV.
- Innerline permit, Ladakh Entry Fees, Wild Life Fees & Red Cross society fee.
- Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement / reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost.
- During the month of October to April most of the camps/ guest houses/ hotels won’t be operational due to off season in various locations of Ladakh like Nubra Valley /Pangong Lake / Tsomoriri / Tsokar / Sham Valley / Kargil /Zanskar region etc.
- Any Airfare or GST (5%).
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing as per the Itinerary.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
Supplementary Other Charges:
- Cultural Program Rs. 8000 per program (Approx. 60 – 70 Mins) at respective hotel in Leh.
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
- Oxygen Cylinder INR 800 per day (Ex Leh, charges will be calculated from Leh onwards).
- River Rafting Charges (Transfers by sharing vehicle + Lunch + Rafting INR 1000 – 2500 approx).
- Transfers from Kullu / Chandigarh or Srinagar airport will be provided with additional charges.
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi Volvo Charges (INR 1500 Per Person / One way).
- For A/C Vehicle in Ladakh region, it will be calculated as per tour plan.
- Motorbike hire for full day @ Rs.1800/- Per Bike.(Fuel is additional).
- Double hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley @ Rs.500 to Rs.800/- Per Person.(As per the Duration).
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITION:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2019 to 31st Oct 2019.
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1000 hrs.
- Any price hike due to flight cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra / Pangong & Tsomoriri due to natural calamity.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services. No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet / Fixed menu.
- Any dispute will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
- 25% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & Balance 75% one month prior to arrival.
- Maximum 06 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle Xylo or Similar.
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only.
- 25% any time after confirmation.
- 50% before 30 days of arrival date.
- 100% before 15 days from date of departure.
- No Refund within 15 Days from the date of departure.
- No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip.