Tsomoriri or Lake Moriri, is a lake in the Changthang area in Jammu and Kashmir. The lake is at an altitude of 4,595 m; it is the largest of the high altitude lakes in the Trans-Himalayan biogeographic region, entirely within India. The lake sits between Ladakh, India to the North, Tibet to the east, and Zanskar in the west.
Our hotels has 26 well furnished and clean double rooms with attached bathrooms with toilet and hot / cold shower
Magnificent view of lake from windows
Overnight laundry service
Restaurant with Ladakhi, Indian, Chinese and Continental food.
- Well appointment Rooms
- 24 X 7 In Room Service
- Direct Dial Phone
- Wireless Fidelity (Wi–Fi)
- Colour Television L.E.D
- Car Parking Available
- Laundry service/Dry cleaning
- Power Backup
- Travel Desk
- Mountain view Rooms
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.