Surrounded by high mountains and undying beauty that makes Leh what it truly is, choose to stay with us and you may even come to rediscover yourself and find inner peace at the roof of the world.
Our summer camp is truly a place right out of a fantasy book, a dreamland for discerning travelers who wish to take the beaten path and choose to see everything that is truly Leh. Travelers who journey to this magical place will find themselves in a land of pure and calm mysticism. A world of wondrous beauty and magical charm is what’s in store for you at the Norling Camp Tsomoriri.
Tso Moriri or Lake Moriri or "Mountain Lake", is a lake in the Ladakhi part of the Changthang Plateau in Jammu and Kashmir to the north of India. The lake and surrounding area are protected as the Tso Moriri Wetland Conservation Reserve. The lake is fed by springs and snow-melt from neighboring mountains. Most water enters the lake in two major stream systems, one entering the lake from the north, the other from the southwest. Both stream systems include extensive marshes where they enter the lake. It formerly had an outlet to the south, but this has become blocked and the lake has become a endorheic lake. The lake is oligotrophic in nature, and its waters are alkaline.
- Well appointment Rooms
- 24 X 7 In Room Service
- Direct Dial Phone
- Wireless Fidelity (Wi–Fi)
- Colour Television L.E.D
- Car Parking Available
- Laundry service/Dry cleaning
- Power Backup
- Travel Desk
- Mountain view Rooms
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.